Posted by TEDxPhoenix on Thursday, November 10th, 2011 in Events
TEDxPhoenix 11.11.11 is almost here, and we wanted to get you prepared for the event by sharing 5 things you should bring to TEDxPhoenix 11.11.11.
- Directions: The Mesa Arts Center has plenty of parking and is located at One East Main St Mesa, AZ 85201.
- Your Appetite: Coffee and snacks will be provided during the breaks, and dinner from Wildflower Bread Company will also be provided.
- Your Favorite Pen: We’ll be handing out FIELD NOTES notebooks so you can jot down your ideas and thoughts during the event.
- Your Ticket: Once you’ve printed or picked up your ticket from the box office, head over to the registration table to receive your badge. You will need your badge to gain access to snacks, coffee, and dinner.
- YOU! Leave your distractions at work and at home, be present, meet people you don’t know, and come enjoy an evening of inspiration and ideas!
Last but not least, here’s a full rundown of the TEDxPhoenix program:
- 3:00PM – Lobby doors open, coffee and snacks available
- 3:40PM – Theater doors open, general seating begins (seats are not assigned)
- 4:00PM – Session 1: Enlightenment for a Change
- 5:15PM – Dinner
- 6:15PM – Session 2: Unexpected Connections for a Change
- 7:15PM – Break
- 8:00PM – Session 3: Redefining the Status Quo for a Change
- 9:00PM – Event ends
- 9:30PM – After party begins
We can’t wait to show you what we have in store for TEDxPhoenix 11.11.11!
The TEDxPhoenix Volunteer Team