TEDxPhoenix is a not-for-profit event organized by unpaid volunteers. All ticket and partnership assistance goes directly to paying for expenses such as venue, catering, advertising, and other materials and costs that support the event. Simply put, we can't produce a TEDxPhoenix event without the help of our partners.
Benefits of Becoming a Partner
By becoming a TEDxPhoenix Partner, you play a part in the creation of a community who wants to lead in global "ideas worth spreading" that will continue post conference. You also help bring together organizations and individuals who want to be change agents that fuel a local and global conversation around awareness and change.
Last but not least, becoming a TEDxPhoenix Partner helps pave the way for a long-term partnership with TED and TEDx around a common vision of leveraging ideas, technologies, design, and education to help create a better future. Visit the TEDxPhoenix About Page to learn more.
TEDxPhoenix 2015 Partnership Levels
» The partner levels apply to both monetary and in-kind partnership. For questions, please contact us.
» The Visionary - $2000 (and up)
- Up to eight (8) tickets to the event
- Acknowledgement from the stage by the host
- Two (2) VIP seats at the speaker's dinner the night before the event
- First rank logo placement on a dedicated slide during intermissions
- First rank logo placement in our program
- First rank logo placement on the TEDxPhoenix website
- Optional: You may include a gift for the speakers
- Optional: You may include a demo (*subject to approval, see FAQs below)
» The Innovator - $1000 (up to $1999.99)
- Up to four (4) tickets to the event
- Your logo on a slide during intermissions shared with one other 'Innovator' sponsor
- Second rank logo placement in our program
- Second rank logo placement on the TEDxPhoenix website
» The Thinker - $500 (up to $999.99)
- Up to two (2) tickets to the event
- Your logo on a slide during intermissions shared with three other 'Thinker' sponsors
- Third rank logo placement in our program
- Third rank logo placement on the TEDxPhoenix website
We are happy to explain our partner benefits in more detail, and help answer any questions you may have. Simply write to us using the TEDxPhoenix contact form or email us at .
- What is TEDxPhoenix? - TEDxPhoenix is a not for profit event run by unpaid volunteers, and all collected partner money goes directly to paying for expenses incurred by the event. Find out more about us on the TEDxPhoenix About Page.
- Is TEDxPhoenix a non-profit organization? - TEDxPhoenix itself is a not-for-profit event that does not handle or collect any partner money.
- If TEDxPhoenix doesn't handle partner money, then who does? - We're fiscally sponsored by SocialGood, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization who handles all our finances. We request that all partner money be paid directly to SocialGood to cover our event expenses. We will provide you with SocialGood's payment information once you've signed on as a partner.
- Is the Mesa Arts Center a non-profit organization? - No, the Mesa Arts Center is owned and operated by the City of Mesa. The Mesa Arts Center Foundation is a separate organization that provides fundraising for the Mesa Arts Center, but is not involved with our event.
- What if I can only donate to a non-profit organization? - TEDxPhoenix is fiscally sponsored by SocialGood, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. In the case that partners can only donate to a non-profit organization, then partner money can be sent to SocialGood who will oversee the payment of event expenses.
- Can we sell products or services at the venue? - Unfortunately, partners cannot sell products or services at the venue. 'Visionary' partners have the option to give a gift to our speakers, or allow attendees to demo a unique and not publicly available software, gadget, technology, or product.
- Why are demos by 'Visionary' partners subject to approval? - TEDxPhoenix's goal is to provide attendees with an experience that they cannot get elsewhere, thus we strive to avoid standard product and service pitches found at most conferences. Acceptable demos by 'Visionary' partners are limited to a unique and not publicly available software, gadget, technology, or product that can be tried out by attendees.
- Are tables or booths available to partners? - Booths and tables are reserved for 'Visionary' partners who would like attendees to demo a unique and not publicly available software, gadget, technology, or product. For in-kind partners who will be providing attendees with drinks, snacks, and food, we will try our best to accommodate requests for tables. We cannot provide a booth or table to 'Visionary' or in-kind partners who intend to sell a product, service, or food.
- If we're providing drinks, snacks, or food, may we sell to non TEDxPhoenix attendees? - Unfortunately, in-kind drink, snack, or food partners cannot sell items at the venue. In addition, drink, snack, or food partners cannot give their items away to non TEDxPhoenix attendees while on the venue's premises.